If you have any creative idea about how to add value to your business via a mobile app, it is high time to bring it to life. Our professional app developer’s team is ready to help.
Mobile Application Developers UK
Are you looking for mobile app developer for hire? We are an app builders UK team, based in London. Our mobile application development company provides iT services for businesses all around the world. Over long years of experience we have gained a solid background in app design for both large and small companies.
Our mobile software company is packed with brilliant developers staff who truly love what they do.
Planet Of Mobile Phones
Digital revolution has already come and we are the first ones to reap the benefits of innovative mobile technologies. Around 90% of all people on our planet own a mobile phone. And by the end of 2017, over a third of the world's population will own a smartphone. Statistics demonstrate that mobile usage has already exceeded desktop and laptop usage, and mobile phone has become the number one device for browsing the Internet and performing other everyday activities, like listening to music, reading books or playing games. Smartphones provide many opportunities for business owners as powerful tools for business growth and productivity enhancement.
We Create Successful Mobile Apps
We can boast a highly efficient approach to app development that makes us stand out from thousands of other app developers in the UK. We closely communicate with each of our clients, keeping them informed on every step we take from app inception to post-launch optimisation. Our trained specialists always aim at perfection - they plan, design, program, manage, test, optimise and improve until flawless results are achieved. We have a wide portfolio of successful projects that have gained international recognition and brought enormous value to their owners.
A Team of Software Creation Experts
We can boast a team of skillful specialists in every possible area of software development. We have experts for iOS and Android and web developers, designers, UX/UI testers, project managers, quality assurance specialists and marketing consultants to help you build a perfect bespoke software. These multiple skills enable us to create various IT solutions for any industries. Our expertize include development for Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Mobile and many more. We also build web applications, mobile websites and optimize existing web solutions for mobile. We offer our bespoke software development services for businesses who wish to stand out from the crowd and increase profits.
Affordable Applications for Small Businesses
According to studies, the average person keeps their smartphone no more than three meters away at any time of day. Mobile technologies have truly become an indispensable part of our lives. We use them to manage our daily routine, complete workflow tasks, chat with friend and relatives, browse the web, make photos, keep a diary, study, play games, read books, create, do shopping, make phone calls, watch films, listen to music, record video, navigate, do sports, monitor health and have fun. It is hard to believe that nowadays we can do all these activities with the help of one single device that fits in our pocket.
The Power of Mobile
It is no surprise that mobile apps are the most effective business tools of the modern era. Statistics show that 2014 was the year when mobile usage finally triumphed over desktops. People no longer read newspaper ads or listen to radio commercials. Google experts say that most of the searches are made from smartphones, especially when it comes to local businesses. Even TV ads have lost their efficiency. Actually, almost 90% of people use their mobile phones when they watch TV. Today mobile commerce has become one of the biggest business trends - small businesses and large corporations all over the world optimise their websites for mobile and launch their own native applications. If your business still has no mobile presence, it is high time you entered the world of mobile apps.
Business App Functionality
Native applications enable your business to reach out to a whole new audience. Native apps are mobile applications developed for a specific mobile operating system, the leading ones being Android and iOS. Users download such apps from app stores, install them on their phones and add their icons on the menu or the home screen. Keep in mind that the average person looks at their mobile device more than 100 times a day. It means that your business branding will make its way to their subconscious thanks to a tiny icon on their screen. So you can be perfectly sure that they will not forget you and will turn to you rather than to your competitor who does not have an app.
Why Mobile Presence is Important?
The business persona you create for the application is no less important than the one you create to advertise yourself to the customers who visit your business establishment in the real word. That is the reason why the app company Magora always pays great attention to user experience, making web and mobile app design as user-friendly, visually appealing and entertaining as possible. We build quality web, tablet and smartphone app, that users absolutely love.
What Features May a Business App Have?
- Push notifications: you will not need email marketing and expensive SMS advertising to keep in touch with your customers. Push notifications are small messages sent to your customers via the app that enable them to learn the latest news and be aware of any promotions or sales.
- GPS: local businesses use satellite navigation to increase their visibility to potential customers, who can easily find any products and services nearby simply turning on geo positioning services on their mobile phone.
- One-touch call: you can place a small button within your app that will enable your customers to contact you in one simple touch without opening their phone call app and dialing a long number.
- Facebook integration: let your customers easily access your Facebook page via a Facebook icon integrated into your app - needless to say, there is hardly anyone who does not use Facebook nowadays.
- Loyalty programs: the mobile app gives you an opportunity to encourage purchases, distributing unlimited coupons among the most loyal customers.
- Referral system: Looking for a way to boost your growth? Let your happy customers share their great experience with their friends via the app, awarding them with a discount or a present.
- Photo album: show amazing pictures of your business events and stunning photos of your products and services to your customers. We will ensure that you pics will look brilliant on the screens of all sizes.
- Image sharing: allow your app users to submit photos made at your shops or with your products to share their awesome experience with others - it is a great opportunity to let your customers make a contribution to your app’s contents.
- Twitter integration: place a Twitter icon in your app to allow customers easily access your Twitter account. It is a fast and convenient way to grow your social media audience.
- Blog integration: without a doubt, you have a blog where you keep your clients in line with the latest news and share interesting content. Make it even more available, embedding your blog’s RSS feed into the app.
- Linkedin sharing: A must-have for all B2B enterprises. Add a direct link to your company’s LinkedIn profile within the app.
- Event calendar: inform your customers on upcoming events. This feature will certainly be one of their favourites.
- Music player: an awesome feature for music bands, clubs and venues. Create a custom music player and upload your favourite playlist or import your iTunes library.
- iTunes integration: a great chance to share the tracks you play in your business venue or during events. Your iTunes library will be imported to your application.
- YouTube integration: Play videos from your company’s YouTube channel within your app and keep your customers updated on the latest content.
- Guestbook: make a special wall for your customers to leave their comments, suggestions and reviews and share their experience with each other. You can moderate comments online.
- Photo sharing service: Showcase photos and pictures of your company and its products in a nice-looking gallery imported from your photo albums on Flickr, Pinterest, Picasa or other services.
- Email marketing platform: import user data of all customers registered in your app to the email marketing tool of your choice. As a result, you will be able to easily send promotional emails to each and every customer.
- Tip calculator: this simple tool is great for restaurants and other businesses in the service industry. It helps customers to calculate the tip amount fast within the app - after a meal at a cafe, a taxi ride or a couple of beers at a bar.
- Reservation system: make it easier for your customers to book a table at your restaurant or a seat at your cinema on the go.
- Ecommerce platform integration: if you use eCommerce platforms to sell your products online, you can display them within your app and allow your customer do the shopping and store items in a mobile shopping cart.
- In-app ads: Do you wish to increase your app profits? Simply place advertising banners within the application and receive money from every click.